(1) These General Terms of Business of Live Classics, Wartburgplatz 7 /VIII, 80804 Muenchen, Germany (named “seller”) regulate the details of purchases on the website www.live-classics.com.
(2) The seller delivers on basis of these terms, in the version valid at the time the order is placed at the Live Classics webshop.
(1) A purchase contract between seller and buyer is concluded when the buyer offers to purchase products by completing the ordering steps, and the seller confirms the purchase by sending an email to the address given in the order form.
The ordering process for contract conclusion comprises the following steps:
• Selection of the desired offer / adding it to the basket
• Verification and validation of the basket.
• Entering the billing and delivery address
• Choice of payment method
• Payment confirmation
• Confirmation email that your order has been received. With the receipt of the order confirmation the contract is closed.
(2) The seller can cancel the purchase contract if the ordered merchandise is unavailable or if the order was based on writing errors, printing errors or calculation errors on the website www.live-classics.com.
3 Prices, Shipping and Handling Charge
(1) All prices quoted on the website are given in Euros and include value added tax if legally applicable, but are exclusive of handling and shipping expenses. The costs for shipping are listed on the website (see “Shippimg Conditions”) and are added automatically within the ordering process by selecting the country to which goods shall be delivered. If the place of delivery is outside the EU, additional customs duties and other local taxes or import duties or taxes may be payable. These duties and taxes are not the responsibility of the seller and have to be paid by the buyer.
(2) The buyer bears the shipping and handling fees as stated during the order process.
(1) Products will be delivered only to the address as given in the original order form and cannot be changed thereafter.
(2) All orders are dispatched within 3 working days by the sellers preferred choice of carrier for your specific order.
(3) The speed of carrier’s service cannot be guaranteed by the seller. Please allow up to 5 working days for deliveries within Germany, 14 working days to Western Europe and up to 21 working days for the rest of the world, before reporting goods as not received.
The seller remains legally the owner of the merchandise until the buyer has paid in full (§449 BGB).
The merchandise shall be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard), Paypal, SEPA and in advance payment.
If the payment is done by credit card, the customer must be the cardholder.
Setting off claims of the buyer is excluded, unless these are undisputed or legally binding.
7 Buyer’s Right of Withdrawal
(1) If the buyer is a consumer in the sense of §13 BGB he can cancel his order within 14 days without giving any further reason i.e. by letter, fax or email or by returning the merchandise.
(2) If the buyer is not a consumer in the sense of §13 BGB, he has no right to cancel.
(3) The period of 14 days starts on the day the buyer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the buyer, acquires physical possession of the goods.
(4) The received benefits on both sides have to be reimbursed. If the merchandise has already been dispatched, the buyer is obliged to return the merchandise. The buyer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as used for the initial transaction, unless it is expressly agreed otherwise. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or the buyer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods
(5) The right to cancel an order is void, if sealed or shrink wrapped merchandise has been opened.
(6) In case of an order cancellation the seller may claim a charge for the use if the merchandise was obviously returned in a used state.
(7) A cancellation must be directed to:
Live Classics Management
TOMASCHEK art management
phone: + 49 (8022) 859 982
mobile: + 49 (177) – 455 42 13
fax: + 49 (8022) 859 981
8 Warranty and Liability
(1) If the delivered merchandise is defective the seller grants warranty according to legal warranty regulations.
(2) The seller is not liable for damages that are beyond the delivered merchandise.
(3) Warranty claims are limited by the value of the merchandise itself.
9 Limitation of Liability for Internal Content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to Section 7, §1 of the TMG (Tele Media Act), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to Sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed at the time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
10 Limitation of Liability for External Links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
12 Data Protection
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
13 Privacy Statement
14 Inventory Data
Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
15 Cretid Check
If we provide performances in advance, e.g. in case of payment on invoice, we might have to obtain information about your creditworthiness from the following company: Infoscore Consumer Data GmbH Rheinstr. 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
For this, we forward your personal details (e.g. name and address) to this company. Mathematical and statistical techniques are used to assess the risk of payment defaults. We make conclusion of the purchase contract dependent on the results of the credit check.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com
Payment Provider for Live Classics Webshop: Novalnet AG, Gutenbergstr. 2, 85737 Ismaning, Germany